For this blog I will comment on my favorite technological article, which is the most famous, cell phone.
I think that many of my colleagues have put the cell phone on their blogs, because it is an essential article in modern life and are as obvious reasons, but regardless of those reasons, I will say why it is my favorite personally. With this device I can do many things, like listen to music if I want, talk by call with my boyfriend, play my favorite game of interior decoration hahaha, and many other things like organize my times, as it has the clock, which serves me a lot, because I can take a nap and not spend long sleeping, which is very useful and practical. Speaking honestly, I use my cell phone very often, since my parents gave it to me this year, which I have used every day and if I didn’t have it I would most likely buy another hahaha. |
(game I wrote about)
|
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario