BLOG 1 - My Auto Biography
Hello there, I am Emilia Gutiérrez, I was born in Santiago.
Since I was three years old, I live in the commune of the cistern, with my mother, my father, and my elder sister. When I was little, I didn’t like going to school and less to study, what I liked was playing with my dolls, being with my dog who passed away, which was called Gaspar and riding skates. In my childhood I did figure skating and went to competitions where I won medals and wore beautiful costumes to compete, I miss that a lot... :(
Although currently I no longer skate, nor do I have my dog, I really enjoy my two cats and listening to music; I really like listening to salsa, I would love to know how to dance professionally. I also love swimming in the sea, more than in a pool, because the water in a pool is very calm and I like to get under the waves hahaha.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario