BLOG 4 - A Photograph and Its Story
This photo was taken by me in 2019 in the summer, when I went climbing the Villarrica volcano.
I remember I took it at about 8 in the morning, just leaving the tent to continue with the route we had planned, and we were just passing through a forest of araucarias with my friend, her cousins and her cousin. I think it’s the most beautiful photo I have in the cell phone gallery, I love everything about it, the fog, the dark green color and the wonderful araucarias that filled the entire landscape with its beauty. What I like most about her is what it made me feel like to be in that place, at that moment I felt absolutely full and amazed that I could see something so unique. For all that, the photo for me reflects how magical nature is and how beautiful you can witness throughout life. I felt so grateful at the time and now also to see the photograph.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario